Oxford University TRINITY-RUGBY-MM-BLACK
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oxford’s Trinity College, established in 1555, is renowned for its excellence in the scientific field and among its students, we can find Nobel Prizes and Prime Ministers.
The crest represents three griffin heads and four lilies, all of which golden and blue alternatively.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn-dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also in different colors. The type and coloring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left, there’s the crest of the college, in this case, Trinity College.
– Short-sleeves polo shirt with black and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
– Placket with contrasting color
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm